Extraordinary Girl


A perfect circle
Photosig

Marihemp Network - CANNABIS.COM
[tamo]
TehranAvenue Music Open



 


Thursday, February 14, 2008


Do you know when it hurts the most?
When u feel like double fucked up,,,
It’s been two hard times,, two most serious ones,,,which led to end and I still don’t know what should I feel about them?!World, I really have a question : " Seriously, was I that mych unlovable?!"Yeah,,,in my world,,people love each other,,,people care about each other,,,, you can call me mad,or idealist,,,,but I bet you’ll see me free one day,,,, up in the skies or down down to the hell…. No one knows,,,, I’ll wait,,,, as I had to be,,,, I’ll move on,,, I never felt that much fucked up in my whole life,,,even 7 years ago,,,,,,

Labels:


صفحه اصلي :: آرشيو

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?